So you are looking for a PHOTOGRAPHER?
If you’re on the lookout for a Perth and Kinross wedding photographer who’s equal parts awesome, funny, and talented, look no further! You see, I believe that your wedding day should be filled with laughter, love, and plenty of unforgettable moments. And as your wedding photographer, I’m here to make sure that each and every one of those moments is captured in all its glory. Whether it’s a stolen kiss, a silly dance move, or a heartfelt embrace, So why settle for a boring, stiff photographer when you could have me, a photographer who’s as fun and relaxed as you are? Trust me, you won’t regret it!
my top barn wedding venues in perth and kinross
TOP TIPS – decorating your barn venue
Decorating a barn wedding venue can be so much fun! Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your rustic and charming setting:
1. Embrace the rustic charm! Use natural materials like burlap, lace, and greenery to create a warm and cozy feel.
2. Let there be light! String lights, lanterns, and candles will add a romantic and whimsical touch to your venue.
3. Mix and match! Don’t be afraid to mix vintage and modern elements for a truly unique look
4. Get creative with florals! Use flowers to add pops of colour and to create a romantic and dreamy atmosphere.
5.Make use of the space! Don’t forget to decorate the high wooden beams and the walls, they provide a perfect backdrop for your decor.
With these tips, you’ll be able to turn your barn wedding venue into a beautiful and unforgettable celebration of your love!
Things to consider
When choosing a barn wedding venue, there are a few key things to consider that will make your day even more magical.
1. Will the venue fit all your guests
2. Is there accommodation close by
3. Do they have in-house catering or do you need to find a caterer
4. Are tables and chairs etc provided – some venues don’t provide them
5. Does the venue provide a co-ordinator?
THINKING ABOUT BOOKING?
wanna know what it feels like to work with me?MAKE SURE YOU watch this and see what Laura and Jamie had to say
ready to jump in?
lets do this!
If you’re up for another member of the wedding party, who can take fab photos, then I’m your girl!
Pink Flamingo not included!
How do I book?
How soon should I book?
Can we meet before I book?
We are super awkward in front of camera! Help
Where are you based and will you travel?
What parts of the day do you cover?
Morning prep (1 partner).
Speeches(including personal decorating touches in the room)
First dance(+ 2 more dances)
If your wedding day isn’t set up in this way thats totally fine you can let me know more when you fill in the contact form and we can create a package to suit you.