So you are looking for a barn wedding venue?
Are you ready to get cozy and rustic with your wedding celebration? Well, you’ve come to the right place! Perth and Kinross has all of my absolute favourites. So, sit back, grab a cup of your favourite beverage, and let’s talk all things barn weddings!
Wedding planning should be fun but its often one of the hardest parts, as finding the one can be tricky! There is often something missing from each venue.
Let me share my insider knowledge with you.
my top barn wedding venues in perth and kinrossPerth and Kinross
TOP TIPS – decorating your barn venue
Decorating a barn wedding venue can be so much fun! Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your rustic and charming setting:
1. Embrace the rustic charm! Use natural materials like burlap, lace, and greenery to create a warm and cozy feel.
2. Let there be light! String lights, lanterns, and candles will add a romantic and whimsical touch to your venue.
3. Mix and match! Don’t be afraid to mix vintage and modern elements for a truly unique look
4. Get creative with florals! Use flowers to add pops of colour and to create a romantic and dreamy atmosphere.
5.Make use of the space! Don’t forget to decorate the high wooden beams and the walls, they provide a perfect backdrop for your decor.
With these tips, you’ll be able to turn your barn wedding venue into a beautiful and unforgettable celebration of your love!
Things to consider
When choosing a barn wedding venue, there are a few key things to consider that will make your day even more magical.
1. Will the venue fit all your guests
2. Is there accommodation close by
3. Do they have in-house catering or do you need to find a caterer
4. Are tables and chairs etc provided – some venues don’t provide them
5. Does the venue provide a co-ordinator?
ready to jump in?
lets do this!
If you’re up for another member of the wedding party, who can take fab photos, then I’m your girl!
Pink Flamingo not included!
How do I book?
How soon should I book?
Can we meet before I book?
We are super awkward in front of camera! Help
Where are you based and will you travel?
What parts of the day do you cover?
Morning prep (1 partner).
Speeches(including personal decorating touches in the room)
First dance(+ 2 more dances)
If your wedding day isn’t set up in this way thats totally fine you can let me know more when you fill in the contact form and we can create a package to suit you.